Rahet Bally values your privacy as a guiding principal. We offer the Rahet Bally mobile app (“App”) on the Apple App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices. The App offers a catalogue of vendors and service providers that are eligible for discounts with our Rahet Bally discount card.
By using our App, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
Information We Collect Directly From You
Certain areas of our App may require registration. To register you must provide your name and phone number. We may use this information in aggregated form or we may associate it with other personal information that we collect about you.
Information We Collect Automatically
Third Party Analytics
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our App. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. We do not share your personal information with these third parties.
In a case of an error in the App, we collect log information from your mobile device through third-party services. Logs do not contain personally-identifiable information. Logs may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the App at the time of the error, the time and date of your use of the App, and other statistics.
When logging in to our app, you may have to pass a reCAPTCHA security check. reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps protect our App from spam and abuse by keeping automated software (spam bots) out of our App. It does this by collecting information about you to determine that you are a human and not a spam bot. reCAPTCHA will open a web browser screen embedded in our app to perform its functions.
Other than knowing whether you have registered or logged in to our App successfully or not, we do not store any information provided by reCAPTCHA.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the App or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your phone number, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services.
- To better understand how users access and use our App and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our App and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personally-identifiable information, as follows:
- Affiliates – We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers – We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process – We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others – We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Rahet Bally is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information – We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to the devices used to access our App. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised devices or for any activity on your account via unauthorized acquisition of your devices.
Our App and Services may contain links to third-party websites and apps. Any access to and use of such linked websites and apps is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites and apps.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send you SMS messages or call your phone to talk to you about periodic promotions or information. You may opt-out of such communications by contacting us to do so. Please note that it may take up to one month for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving phone calls or SMS messages about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still call you or send you SMS messages about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.